Audi Q5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi there, I'm a little confused as to how they are boxed as new if they came off your new car. Was the car delivered with these wheels (and tyres) fitted ?

If you upgraded to S Line wheels how do you have this set as well, in boxes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car from new was miss built from factory so wheels where removed and S-Line wheels fitted, these wheels have not covered any miles as where changed at dealership, hope this helps

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm also a little confused, you say they're balanced with valves fitted, yet they don't appear to have tyres fitted. If they do could you state the size and make.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are balanced with valves fitted as the wheels where on the car from factory but then taken off when the car got to the dealer ship the tyres where new but have been sold to a mate of mine,

Hope this helps

·
Registered
221 Posts
They are balanced with valves fitted as the wheels where on the car from factory but then taken off when the car got to the dealer ship the tyres where new but have been sold to a mate of mine,

Hope this helps
So the dealership put new 19 inch S line wheels and tyres on your car and also gave you the 18 inch wheels and tyres for free.

Wow, that is some level of customer service, It's not often you find a dealership willing to give away nearly £3,000 worth of accessories!!! Which dealer was it ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
You say the vehicle was supplied from the factory with these 18 inch wheels fitted (and tyres) and that the dealership replaced them with 19 inch S Line wheels and tyres (caused by a mis-build).

I can understand the dealer doing this if it was their fault. What I can't understand is them giving you the 18 inch wheels and tyres as well (value around £2800 £3,000). You have since sold the tyres to a mate and are now trying to sell the wheels.

Why did you have the boxes that exactly fitted an 18 inch wheel (my car didn't come with the boxes) and they are not the boxes from the 19 inch wheels either.

There was a considerable build up of brake dust on the photograph (of one wheel) which is not consistent with the wheels being new. Why?

Why did you only post a photo of one wheel? (the same as dozens on e bay)

Why have you now removed the photograph from all your posts?

Which dealership did you get the car from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.