Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone who has this version for some time, so he/she can tell me his/hers experience with this issue? In the catalog it is written that the consumption is :

city- 10.3 l
combine- 8.1 l
open road- 6,8 l

Are they any close to this in real life?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Is there anyone who has this version for some time, so he/she can tell me his/hers experience with this issue? In the catalog it is written that the consumption is :

city- 10.3 l
combine- 8.1 l
open road- 6,8 l

Are they any close to this in real life?
Very close...if you multiply everything by two.
If you care about consumption (petrol or oil) q5 tfsi is NOT for you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I get on the motorway 29-31 mpg

·
Banned
801 Posts
My experience on the consumption of different species after 24,000 km of roads and different driving modes.
Urban: 14-16 liters depending on traffic
Open road: 11 liters
Motorway:85-90km-7.8l, 120km-10.5l, 140km-14l, 160km-16l, 180km-18.5l
Average: 12.5l
Of course, board computers shows less.
Do not believe the Board computers lie up to 20% BUT CHECK WHEN refuel your tank.
http://www.audienthusiasts.com/VagComDIS.html

·
Registered
31 Posts
My experience on the consumption of different species after 24,000 km of roads and different driving modes.
Urban: 14-16 liters depending on traffic
Open road: 11 liters
Motorway:85-90km-7.8l, 120km-10.5l, 140km-14l, 160km-16l, 180km-18.5l
Average: 12.5l
Of course, board computers shows less.
Do not believe the Board computers lie up to 20% BUT CHECK WHEN refuel your tank.
http://www.audienthusiasts.com/VagComDIS.html
I agree with all the figures that Spijun wrote, this is exactly the same as my measurements over the past 1.5 years with the 2.0 TFSI. However, with my car, these figures for consumption DO match the figures given by the board computer. So, not all board computers lie

BTW, what about your motor oil consumption? My first TFSI engine consumed 1 liter per 1,500 kilometers. After Audi service replaced the engine, the new one consumes 1 liter per 2,500 kilometers. (Urban driving. When driving on highway, oil consumption seems to drop significantly...)

Regards,

·
Banned
801 Posts
I agree with all the figures that Spijun wrote, this is exactly the same as my measurements over the past 1.5 years with the 2.0 TFSI. However, with my car, these figures for consumption DO match the figures given by the board computer. So, not all board computers lie

BTW, what about your motor oil consumption? My first TFSI engine consumed 1 liter per 1,500 kilometers. After Audi service replaced the engine, the new one consumes 1 liter per 2,500 kilometers. (Urban driving. When driving on highway, oil consumption seems to drop significantly...)

Regards,
For me, the same ranges 1l at 2500-3000 km in urban driving conditions. When driving on the open road oil consumption was minimal last 2700 km (Beirut-Sarajevo) 0.3L.
I know that you replaced the engine due to oil consumption
Of course here in the forum some people can not understand, so I do not want to write about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts