Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been speaking to the dealer today regarding winter tyres and he reckons Audi are pushing it this year,some dealers already have sets in stock.There may be more sets available this year but if there is a rush they could go quick.

Rich

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just ordered my winter tyres and stock levels are already low! I have gone for Nokian WR G2 on a set of 18" OEM alloys off an SE, reviews are pretty good and I'll be running them mid-Oct through to April. I live in the Midlands UK and we seem to get snow for a couple of weeks in winter at the moment. I'd suggest that if anyone is planning on getting winters this year order them now, stock levels are always low.

I would have gone for athe Audi Winter Wheel package but found 18" OEM's on ebay so have decided to use these and keep my 20" alloys in the garage. 4 x Nokian's were £550 so the set has cost me £900 + fitting.

If anyone wants to see reviews on the Nokian WR G2 this is what I looked at prior to purchasing: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Nokian/WRG2.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts