Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lanerboy said:
can you please explain what Audi Ensure is.
firstly - it is FREE and offered with every new (and some older) Audi!

but here it is in detail:

Ensurance is Audi's free accident and repair cover. It works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with, to help get your Audi back on the road if it has been damaged in an accident or stolen. It's free for three years and is available on both new and older models.

Your free Ensurance cover includes:
  • Guaranteed use of an Audi approved repairer and Audi trained technicians
  • Repair using only genuine Audi parts
  • Cover for both fault and non-fault claims
  • A dedicated Claims Manager
  • Legal Expenses Cover

read more: https://insurewithau...ucts/Ensurance/

in just 18 hours from the time of my crash they had my Q5 in an approved Audi boyrepair garage and a Q7 replacement vehicle on my drive.

i don't call my own insurance company when i have a prang - i just call Audi Ensurance.

third crash this year - i have them on speed-dial!

do any of you have new Audi's and NOT have Audi Ensurance? seriously?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Good to know, about time they supplied something for free although, if I was a cynic, I might think it's a very good way to ensure they get all of the repairs at £120 per hour + parts + VAT. Still good for the customer though and I'll be signing up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I receive my Q5 brochure in the post last week there was an additional leaflet explaining Audi Enshurance, shall be taking this out when my new car arrives.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to know, about time they supplied something for free although, if I was a cynic, I might think it's a very good way to ensure they get all of the repairs at £120 per hour + parts + VAT.
who cares what all that costs??

you don't ever have to pay it and it guarantees all your car is repaired to Audi standards with Audi parts - and you get a nice new shiny like for like courtesy car

·
Registered
795 Posts
Third crash this year? No wonder you want to change it :)
none my fault i might add!

1st Jan - tree came down infront of me in a storm
1st Feb - T-boned by someone pulling out of their drive
17 Nov - rear-ended whilst stopped at traffic lights

i'm a lucky guy

just don't buy my car when i sell it

that said - it has all been Audi approved repairs!

all had me back on the road in under 24hrs in a like for like car too - all for free.

thank you Audi Ensure

·
Registered
795 Posts
Never heard of it but I've just signed up, cheers!
put the number in your phone - and you call Audi when you have an accident 24/7 - you may thank me one day!

I had a prang in New Year's Day and they sorted me out.

you get free Legal Protection so you don't need to shop around for a policy that has that included and it usually costs extra anyhow.

their legal team have already been in touch and are handling my injury claim too and sorting acupuncture for me and all sorts.

seriously,if you own an Audi and you don't have this you're absolutely mental! lol

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
"Still good for the customer though and I'll be signing up."

You missed that part of my quote rifleman!!!!

PS what neck of the woods do you normally commute - just that, with your record (impressive by the way) I want my satnav set to avoid you ;-)

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,872 Posts
Already stored (since I picked up the SQ5) in my phone contacts with policy number. Not used yet and I hope I never have to.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I got the text and email when i bought my car, they are basically an accident management company with audi branding i remember a member on here being less than impressed with their service http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php/topic/17025-audi-ensurance/page__hl__ensurance__fromsearch__1
i've used them 3 times now and they have been seamlessly brilliant - even when bombarded with calls from the other insurance company - i just tell them to speak to Audi Ensurance as they are handling the case.

i've never ever had my car in a garage and a replacement vehicle sat on my drive in under 24hours with any car except every time I have used Audi Ensure. if your car is roadworthy obviously it takes longer but mine haven't been.

and to get a 'like for like' car to replace your Q5 when it's off the road is something i think few companies offer.

saves you a few bob on Legal Cover too as they include this for free.

3 times i've used them so far - all outstandingly excellent.

it's FREE!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I signed up for it when I bought my Q5. Free 3 year membership can't go wrong although never have had to use it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It seems like a bit of a no brainier as it doesn't cost you anything and seems to offer a genuine Audi backed service. I'm surprised that the dealer never mentioned it during handover, especially as they try and sell you gap and alloy insurance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It seems like a bit of a no brainier as it doesn't cost you anything and seems to offer a genuine Audi backed service. I'm surprised that the dealer never mentioned it during handover, especially as they try and sell you gap and alloy insurance.
They don't mention it because it's a free service and that they dont make any money from it unlike gap etc...and that they don't really care. I wasn't told I found out by going to the owners section of the audi website where I stumbled across The words FREE AUDI ESSURANCE WITH EVERY NEW AUDI SIGN UP

Reactions: AudiBear

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's a shame they don't mention it as its a selling point for the car. Maybe they should tell you as they are convincing you to buy , then once they've got you they can try selling the extra insurances which I never take.

Reactions: rifleman
1 - 20 of 38 Posts