Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After putting down a deposit in mid November 2012!!!!!!!!!! I am picking up my SQ5 on Tuesday, just hope the wait, hassle and ridiculous build date changes are worth it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
What a bloody long wait! Im sure it will more than exceed your expectations, remember to post billions of photos!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
You won't be able to stop grinning! So what colour/spec have you ordered?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Well done Vegas you will love it , why the long wait I forgot you had one on order !!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Crikey... long wait! Congrats and enjoy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glacier white, red and black seats, 21 wheels plus all the usual toys. Audi whetstone have been great lent me a A6 Avant for 8 weeks which we took France as the misses evoque is totally impractical for 2 kids and not long journey car. I have been given many reasons for the delays, I was meant get the car early June in the end it arrived in the uk mid August but in was in France.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice one Vegas. Incredible wait though! I've got a similar spec and am really really pleased - especially about the interior colours. Everyone who's seen it have absolutely loved the combination. Plan your week now... Find some tunnels...you're really going to love playing around listening to that exhaust !

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Fat Belly Budda you have any photos of your delivered SQ5?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Fat Belly Budda you have any photos of your delivered SQ5?
Hi Ray - sorry mate, yes I have, but as I said elsewhere I'd be put to shame by José with his camera skills! But will upload so,e interior shots ASAP. The contrast stiching etc is great. Will try in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Jose is the man for that! i think you either do it while you start a new topic or download photobucket?
Yeah please do mate would love to see some snaps of all of your beauties!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Jose is the man for that! i think you either do it while you start a new topic or download photobucket?
Yeah please do mate would love to see some snaps of all of your beauties!
Photobucket is the way forward, the forum has a 4mb upload limit which isn't even 1 hi res photo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking forward to it as I have not actually driven a SQ5 and the only one I have seen on the roads was in the south of France.

Can anyone tell me whats the difference between tech pack high and tech pack advanced?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Advanced includes some advanced parking technology I think...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I thought it was the inclusion of active lane assist and adaptive cruise control...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
ah of course forgot those main two! i think the standard comes with cruise control but the advanced comes with adaptive cruise.

i must really have my stuff mixed up, so does it not include any parking assistance then?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts