Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have placed an order for a new 2.0 TDI Quattro SE 5dr S tronic (1968cc) in mid April. I would like to know if there is anyone out there who placed an order around that time and would like to find out how the others are getting on. I have been told that the car will be with us in end of September which I think it is away too long!

Car: 2.0 TDI Quattro SE 5dr S tronic (1968cc)
Options: technology pack, metallic paint, mobile telephone preparation and other minor options
Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi arworld,

Their's a few threads on here about lead times and your example of September delivery doesn't surprise me.

I ordered end of Jan and was orignally given an early May build with delivery expected end of May/early June. This was then pushed back until the end of August until I complained so I'm not surprised you've been given a September date.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi arworld,

Their's a few threads on here about lead times and your example of September delivery doesn't surprise me.

I ordered end of Jan and was orignally given an early May build with delivery expected end of May/early June. This was then pushed back until the end of August until I complained so I'm not surprised you've been given a September date.
I ordered Feb. 12th and was told July then June and then after the Japan Disaster it is August at the latest now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

My order went in at the end of Feb, with a due date end of May. Three weeks ago the latest build week was 22 (end of May), checked today and it has gone back to Aug.
I am not happy about this delay, Poole Audi have said that I would be given a loan car from June until mine is available.

Has anyone had experience of "loan cars" ?

·
Registered
294 Posts
That is very good.

Mine's being built this week but only after the dealer manage to arrange a priority build.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts