Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title - I'd be really grateful if anyone could post pics of their Q5s in Ice Silver with S-line trim. I really like this colour but most of the pics around are non S-line and it looks little... naked... I'm sure some have been posted in the past but unfortunately it looks like all the images more than a few weeks old on the forums have been lost

I currently have ordered Ice Silver but am half thinking of changing it for Daytona. Help me make up my mind!

·
Registered
3 Posts
As title - I'd be really grateful if anyone could post pics of their Q5s in Ice Silver with S-line trim. I really like this colour but most of the pics around are non S-line and it looks little... naked... I'm sure some have been posted in the past but unfortunately it looks like all the images more than a few weeks old on the forums have been lost

I currently have ordered Ice Silver but am half thinking of changing it for Daytona. Help me make up my mind!
Like you I pondered whether to stick with the Daytona Grey (which I originally ordered)or change to a another colour. After much deliberation I changed to Quartz Grey Metallic - this was based on looking at Q7 model (different car but you know what I mean) in Daytona Grey and deciding that although quite nice it was too dark resulting in much of the detail being lost - suffice to say I am really happy with the Quartz Grey. I've had lots of positive comments from people who've seen it - I've no photos yet but will post some tomorrow.
Don't know how far you are in the production queue but changing colour delayed my Q5 by around 3-4wks - good luck deciding!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. How far away from build were you when you changed colour and triggered the delay?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered the 1st week of December 2009, changed the colour on the 9th February 2010 and took delivery on the 21st April 2010.
To be honest I was never quoted week build this or that, it was more like begginning or middle of april -I didn't really mind as the dealer had given me a fantastic deal on the car.

Seriously impressed with car though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts