Audi Q5 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi Missile, what made you decide to Not fit it yourself, i’ve seen the youtube from the Australian guy and it all looks pretty straightforward or were there some issues that isn’t shown in his video.

Thanks Dave

·
Still Game
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have fitted dash cams to gearboxes and everything in between. I had a bad experience when I bought and installed some hooky map updates.

I am a Mech Eng, electrics are not really my bag. I decided to let someone fit this for me. Glad I did. It took an auto electrician nearly four hours to install.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sounds good and much better than using existing screen. Have you any contact details for Parkes. Only thing that comes up on google is a companies house is "Active proposal to strike off"
I know these things can be resolved but if that is the case but any other suppliers if so?

·
Still Game
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sounds good and much better than using existing screen. Have you any contact details for Parkes. Only thing that comes up on google is a companies house is "Active proposal to strike off"
I know these things can be resolved but if that is the case but any other suppliers if so?

It seems the company has been liquidated. As has my warranty :mad:
(10) Parkes dynamic andriod screen, general chat and advice | Facebook
Screens are not made in UK. I understand Audi import their screens from far East.

This is similar, Erisin ES2675R 10.25" Car Stereo GPS Radio Sat Nav For Audi Q5 IPS Android 10 DAB+ Wireless CarPlay Wifi 4G BT Canbus TPMS
Font Screenshot Number

21 - 38 of 38 Posts