Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi the , I’m new here and I’m wondering if I can get any help , can I change analog dashboard on Audi Q5 2010 into a digital onde from 2018 q5 ? Thanks

·
Still Game
4,726 Posts
Almost anything is possible. I would suggest this could be difficult and expensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Missile. Tks for your reply although we’re can I by a digital dashboard that suits on q5 2010 do you have any knowledge of this ? Tks

·
Still Game
4,726 Posts
Your local Audi dealer would be able to supply, but I would guess this will be megga expensive. I would suggest you try scrap yard for a salvaged item.

In the UK there are a few online sites, where you can specify what you want and get responses from dealers. e.g. Audi Q5 Parts & Spares from car breakers & scrap yards (1stchoice.co.uk)
I have no idea about availability in Portugal.

PS: I doubt it will be as easy as to remove your dash and replace with the update. I expect you would need to replace several other items and replace / modify the wiring harness.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,918 Posts
You cant get a digital dashboard from Audi for older models. Audi want you to buy a newer car. There is someone making a prototype retrofit digital dashboard, but with no promise that it will ever be for sale. I wouldn't bother waiting for this or getting it if it ever does become available, just upgrade your satnav screen instead. I'm waiting for the S4 version from RSNAV, which will be the best available worldwide. If you cant wait the S3 version is also great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts