Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to everyone picking their new chariots up tomorrow. Hope everybody has an enjoyable day showing off their new pride and joy.

I'll look forward to the thread being filled with pictures of shiny Q's

·
Banned
289 Posts
Yep. Best of luck to all you lucky guys!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yep happy delivery everyone, just for the count who's collecting tomorrow? (me 1
)

MT

·
Registered
768 Posts
All the best from me ..... and it's a Saturday, with hopefully loads of time to drive your dream machines!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes we are picking up ours too from Listers Coventry tomorrow.
Kids are excited too!
Nice 2.5 hour drive home!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Agreed! Looking forward to it

·
Registered
884 Posts
Picking mine up at 9:30 tomorrow.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Scotland 10:00 am!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Green eyed monster here as I'm not getting mine.

Enjoy your new motors and safe driving....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
9:30 for me too

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still two days for me hope you all have a great day

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, what can I say. What a wonderful day, from picking up this morning to going for a 200 mile drive round Wales (car needs a clean already), that exhaust is really addictive.
I thought the 3.0 TDi was good but this is something else and has put a huge smile on my face. Didn't get many pics today, will post some up soon.

Hope everyone was chuffed with their new arrivals

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, what can I say. What a wonderful day, from picking up this morning to going for a 200 mile drive round Wales (car needs a clean already), that exhaust is really addictive.
I thought the 3.0 TDi was good but this is something else and has put a huge smile on my face. Didn't get many pics today, will post some up soon.

Great to read Forest. Enjoy. We pick ours up next Saturday all being well and welsh borders shall be our trip too. Hotel booked 70 miles from dealer to enjoy a ride to a country hotel....

·
Registered
221 Posts

Great first day with your SQ5....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts