Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum but picked up my new Q5 at the weekend and thought I would share the picture from the show room. Sorry for the quality but it is good enough to see how it has turned out. I am very pleased with it and still trying to get used to the size after trading in my S3 Sportback!

2.0l (177 TDI) S-Line Plus
Phantom Black
Titanium Alloys
Black Styling Kit
Many more..............

http://i1321.photobu...zpsa64e63ee.jpg

Attachments

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum. That is one mean looking stealth machine. Is that photo taken at Abz Audi?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Good to see another member from the ABZ area, Q looks smart just wish the roads where cleaner to keep the look and shine up, summer is round the corner, which one I am not sure....

Doug

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very nice, all black; my previous car was all black too; but... keeping it clean... IMPOSSIBLE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was in Glasgow Audi at the weekend and they have same set up for their showroom Q5 - all black, titanium wheels etc. Only difference was that it also had White Audi exclusive interior. Looked great - hope you are enjoying your car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice, all black; my previous car was all black too; but... keeping it clean... IMPOSSIBLE
I had a Glacier White S3 before the Q5 and I thought that was hard to keep clean! The Q5 is even more challenging but I enjoy cleaning it, is that wrong?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Love black cars, my RS4 was black, but what a bugger to keep clean.

Enjoy the car though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts