Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
The air con in my Q5 2015 stopped working all of a sudden. I did a full scan and received the following codes. The last one being the most pertinent one I think.

Anybody come across this code before?
I want to take this opportunity to learn about air con systems. Whats the best way to go about diagnosing the problem? I have a multimeter so would like to rule out any obvious components. Is the compressor accessible without a ramp and having to take off underbelly etc ?

All help most appreciated.
Paj

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,875 Posts
3041 - Energy management active - means your car battery is weak / low. Can be a sign that your battery is on the way out and needs to be replaced / charged.
4807 - EGR system - can be a sign of "clogged EGR valve". Try spaying some inlet manifold cleaner or Diesel EGR Valve cleaner through the manifold inlet valve, while the engine is running. Also get a Hydrogen Engine Carbon Clean done. Then spray again.
1270 - When was the last time you had the air con system recharged? If more than 2 years I would get that done first, and test if AC is working again. Or could need a new AC clutch?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts