Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am about to take the plunge and order a 3.0TDI S-Line Special Edition with the following extras:

Tech Pack High
Interior Light Pack
Memory Seats and Mirrors
Sunroof
Rear Window Blinds
Advance Key
Parking advanced
Rear Bench plus
Reversible Load Floor Mat
Tyre Pressure Monitor

The Special Edition already comes with 20" alloys, Bluetooth, B&O, DAB and Electric tailgate.

I would be pleased to see any recommendations as to anything else that should be added and opinion on the colour. I am going for the Phantom Black Pearlescent.

I have been quoted ?42k, do you think its a good deal?

Only bit of bad news, delivery won't be until June/July!

Thanking you in advance

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have ordered a similar spec to you but not the special edition (that is UK specific not for LHD) I also ordered mine with the pana roof, advanced key, adaptive cruise (brilliant in France with empty motorways), auto high beam, homelink, net partition, load area bars and also drive select damper control - the wife and I are both use to a firm ride and as so many 4x4's are very bouncy we thought it was a good idea
Also opted for leather/alcantara rather than full leather and went for Deep Sea Blue pearl which does look the dogs danglies

We got 4% discount

kc

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not sure if the Tech Pack High comes with adaptive Xenon lights, if it doesn't i would go for these. I am them on my 5 series and they are excellent on dark twisty roads.

In terms of discount I got over 9%

Secret Squirrel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the discount works out about 6% so need to work on that a little. Maybe I will ask them to add a couple more options to achieve this as I have forgotten heated front seats. A must for the winter!!!

G

·
When you have a final specification, get a quote from Broadspeed and/or drivethedeal. Then ask the suppltying dealer to match.

Worked for me.

Rgds
Secret

·
Registered
178 Posts
i got 7% off and that was before it was released. I would advise getting rear tints and also storage pack as you need the stringy bags at the back of the seats if you have kids thats for sure. I think if you get the tech pack like I did you didn't need parking advance as it comes with it (as well as a reverse camera)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your reply, I am thinking of adding the privacy glass.

The parking advanced is the rear camera, I think the tech pack comes with parking plus which are the proximity sensors displayed on screen.

Storage pack sounds a good idea too but will I get the benefit of it as I think you lose the rear one with the B&O sub and the front seat storage with the electric seats. Its a bit expensive for a couple of nets or do you get more?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm not sure about the B&O sub but the Audi Sound System also has a sub and it has no impact on the the storage pack. The same goes for the electric seat - you still get the, small but still, front seat storage.

·
Registered
178 Posts
you also get nets in the back of the parcel shelf, little useless net on the passenger side of the gearbox, but also I think this is the only option you can get the locking glovebox and thats worthwhile in itself

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now ordered, thanks for your input everyone!

Now I just have to count the months which will become weeks and then days!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I reckon the essentials are B+O, pan roof, heated seats and interior light pack...but I guess everyone has different priorities...

I got 11% discount, took some work though

G

·
Congratulations on your purchase, Hope you got a deal you were happy with.

We only had our car a couple of weeks ago, but i can safely say you won't be disappointed when you get yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts