Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a
to Aberdeen Audi (Fraser Edward) for the service we received on hand over day - bang on time, friendly and everything that was promised was delivered.

·
Super Moderator
1,047 Posts
Just a
to Aberdeen Audi (Fraser Edward) for the service we received on hand over day - bang on time, friendly and everything that was promised was delivered.
Good to hear some can get it right.
Glad it all went ok for you.

Rich

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sales team are very good shame i can't say the same about the service team i have stopped using them and now do a 150 mile round trip to get services done. Far better service staff at Perth audi.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't say the same about the service team either, changed my wifes TT for a Jaguar XF due to their poor service!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sales guys here are excellent as to are the rest of the team. I have had some minor issues but all ammicably resolved. i must have bought over 10 audis from here but recently i have now started to travel south to get the best deals. Spoke with the dealer recently about ordering a new Q5 2013 Model and was amazed when he responded that Aberdeen Audi could sell all there cars at retail? well a £30 flight and £50 petrol to collect the same car down south with a wait for it £5000 saving has got to be worth it. Needless to say i will be still using Aberdeen Audi for servicing. Just a little concerned about the other posts here about there poor service department.??

·
Still Game
4,672 Posts
I must say that I usually get very good service @ Aberdeen Audi. When I got the run around from the service manager, I complained to Richard North. He is the top man AND A TOP BLOKE
He sorted out the issue, appologised for my inconvenience and gave me a courtesy A5 for 2 weeks.

Every company makes mistakes, it is how they responded that gave me a good feeling and a lasting impression. The service manager glares at me every time I go in, I just smile
. I don't think he will dare try to fuck me over again.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Went back to Aberdeen audi this time for a service. Was informed my front pads are 90% worn! My reply should the warning light not have come on by now then? Their reply well if it doesn't come on in the next 200 miles bring it back there will be an issue with the sensor!! Money making scheme im thinking as the pads to me look as if the pads have at least 4mm minimum left!

·
Registered
40 Posts
When I bought my A5 in Aberdeen the sales man Calum ( after ignoring 2 emails regarding the car that he admited getting, it was the spec i wanted, the next closest was 600 mile round trip) was full of pleasantness till the deal was done then could not care less. The car was not serviced before picked it up they sent me a letter 2 weeks later asking me to bring it in to get serviced. He was suppose to get a speaker cover sorted out for me that was missing then when I went back in to see him a week after he said he was going to call he said that service dep was dealing with it when he had told me to come back In and see him he was sorting it out personaly, when I went over to service they did not know anything about it, a further 3 times I had to go in because they kept ordering the wrong one. I got two free services that he told me that had to me carried out in Aberdeen when the second was carried out I said I had moved house to Glasgow and traveled up for the service they said why did I not just get it done down there because it was Audi that was doing the services and not the dealer after I asked the question to him when buying the car and again when I booked it in. They come across to me as a shower of clowns.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have never had any issue with Aberdeen Audi, I always make sure they understand what I want everything done on time or faster.

Reactions: missile

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here in lies the moral of commenting on dealer experiences!

One man can have quite an excellent experience whilst the next, maybe dealing with a different member of staff, has a nightmare! Just goes to show that you can't necessarily trust "reviews" of dealers and rather, should try them first hand and gauge your own opinions...

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think if you are having a bad experience with the sales rep/service controller take it one step higher as they are there to serve us, as missile posted earlier get the senior manager involved.

Reactions: missile

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your probably right I should have taken my issues higher up the food chain but is should never get to this stage. They all should be making the effort and take the time with you. And if they say something they should stick to it. They failed not only to impress but even meet the minimum requirement in my book, so I take my business else where. I am a bit black and white like that your ether in ma book or not and they are not on my approved vendors list lol.
If they really wanted to hear the truth they should follow up on a sale, give it a personal touch and build a relationship with them and you would be more inclined to go back to them, services and the likes of. Even just a email from the depo manager enquiring how your experience was, how they can improve it ect ect. They never seem that busy they can't put a few emails out and reply to them. I feel they are just trading on the brand in Aberdeen or certainly the clown Calum that was there.
Rant over lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts