Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Q5 new may 2009 and moved to South Korea for military until July 2011. I have done 2 oil changes myself. Here are current problems and i am looking for others with same problems or any advise..

1. First the drivers side led daytime running light went out 4 months ago and now both are out.

2. The MMI system will 100% turn off randomly for several minutes and then just come back on (both while driving and not moving)

3. The doors would not open without using the buttons on the key. (key less entry), i thought it was the battery but i used the other spare key and same thing.

4. One night the back hatch door would not close when i pushed the button on the trunk. I tried everything from turning on and off and starting several times. I finally read the book and found that you can just push xtra hard and it will not hurt it and it will close.

5. It will no longer import CD's...just wont let you....

Not sure if this is a 6th problem but it really revs high when driving (kinda like i'm racing, never sticks, it will shift)I just slap it up and shift manually and all is good. Is it true the gearing ratio is kind of to low?
Anyhow i do love this SUV despite all these issues. Good power and great handling....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi there, your problem with the keyless entry is the module in the door is faulty - I had the same issue on my A4. It will be covered under warranty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts