Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a full set of used Winter Tyres on genuine Audi Alloy Wheels - Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme 235/55/R19.

These are just over 12 months old and were only used on my Audi Q5 (2010 2.0 TDi) last winter (2013/14) and have not been on my car this winter as I have changed to an SQ5 and they no longer fit - hence why they are for sale.

All alloy wheels I have owned from when the car was new and are in good condition, though one has some minor kerbing (see picture). All tyres are in excellent condition and each has 7mm-8mm remaining on them. During spring and summer, the wheels were stored on a vertical wheel holder and each wheel kept in its own cover.

No puncture repairs.

As above, I am only selling them, as they do not fit my SQ5. The wheels will not be sold individually.

Courier charges will be confirmed once delivery location is known. Alternatively, the buyer can arrange their own collection either in person or own courier. Delivery to UK mainland only otherwise buyers must arrange their own collection.

I am a bit limited to how many pictures I can put on here, but please contact me if you have any questions or require further pictures.

I am open to sensible cash offers for a quick sale in the region of £799 + delivery.

I am based in Blackburn, Lancashire.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts