Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

Here is a short video of my 300hp 3.2 Quattro roaring through Doha, Qatar.

Those who wonder, the mods are:

- AWE Tuning resontated handmade exhaust system
- USP Motorsports intake system with hear shield
- ECU remap

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hi mate, amazing videos my son is a huge fan of yours on Instagram and always showing me your latest vids- look out for our SQ5 @the_rayafzal and sometimes on @carspottingslondon

Looking forward to hearing all about the mods to your car etc. as my family from Doha have told us many things about your car and how they see it everywhere!

Reactions: MyQ5andDoha

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hi mate, amazing videos my son is a huge fan of yours on Instagram and always showing me your latest vids- look out for our SQ5 @the_rayafzal and sometimes on @carspottingslondon

Looking forward to hearing all about the mods to your car etc. as my family from Doha have told us many things about your car and how they see it everywhere!
Haha. Loving this! Small world!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
151 Posts

Really?

I didn't think my Q5 was so visible among all the Cayennes, Range Rovers, Rolls Royces, Maseratis etc etc here in Doha. Hehe

That is just awesome ☺ Small world indeed!

A big THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yep! You're famous there
Hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts