Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an A8 with a 3 year Service Pack but this would apply to any Audi with the standard 3 year / 60k pack. Basically it just went in for its 30k service and is two and a half years old - all covered with no issues or cost to me (brakes were fine etc). The service interval has reset which now says the next service is at 18k miles or 180 days - usually the interval is every 2 years/18k so after looking at the book I can see that certain things need doing to the car at 3yrs old such as brake fluid change and some filters etc.

The question is, the service is due essentially on the day the car is 3 years old so it wouldn't be a service covered under the Service Pack if I take it in after it passes 3 years old. I would usually book the car in 1 week before the service is due and this time will need Audi to MOT it as well. So... as long as the service is done before the car is 3 years old would the cost be covered under the Service Pack or will I get stung for £300 plus whatever needs doing?

Anyone got any experience of this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts