Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.0 S line + sprint blue, love the colour pleased I wasn't swayed to the sepang.
The car is much better on poor roads then my old 59 plate was, and the MPG is much improved also.
Really enjoying every trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
First time i seen this colour, its absolutely gorgeous especially with black pack. many happy miles mate

·
Registered
768 Posts
Beautiful looking car, especially the colour combination inside.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
What happened about the Macan?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Wicked color,it's actually closer to BMW estoril blue ,very nice 😄

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool looking car, thanks for the pics...

·
Banned
489 Posts
Nice seats

·
Registered
348 Posts
Great colour, that was my choice when I would have chosen for Audi exclusive colour; but given the huge amount of highway miles I chose ibis white so I can easily repaint the front after two years

great car, enjoy it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What happened about the Macan?
Hi Jose, the Macan is due April, wouldn't be surprised if that slipped, thinking my wife will have the Q5 when the Macan comes and chop in her TT convertible. Although I'm loving the Q5 and prefer the interior and exterior colours over Porsches offerings.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hi Jose, the Macan is due April, wouldn't be surprised if that slipped, thinking my wife will have the Q5 when the Macan comes and chop in her TT convertible. Although I'm loving the Q5 and prefer the interior and exterior colours over Porsches offerings.
Will be interesting to hear your comparisons when it arrives what with them being the same chassis underneath...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Shame to see you leave such a gorgeous car for that Alien spaceship, any more we can do to convince you to stay?!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Isn't the Macan built on the new 2016 Q5 underpinnings, not the current? Maybe I'm mistaken...
That's what everyone thought prior to launch, and could be true. What they actually did was majorly upgrade the current underpinnings rather than use a whole new platform. The wheelbase of the Macan is identical to the current Q5 for example.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ah ok. Agreed that the wheelbase being identical seems to point to use of the older underpinnings....

·
Banned
489 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Very informative review,gave the macan 4 stars out of 5 ,good pics 😄

1 - 20 of 21 Posts