Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody recently completed the 25k service at the dealership? Was wondering if there is anything I need to know or anything I might miss. Any advice on what really is necessary (other than oil change, of course).
Thanks.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
As I recall that was all they changed when mine was serviced. They did ask if I wanted pollen filter changed and I said no. There is ofcourse a comprehensive series of checks, which may reveal other work required, e.g. replacement brake pads + disks. Have a look in your service booklet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Would this be your 2nd service? Services usually go Oil service odd years inspection service even years. On top of that change brake fluid every two years and recharge air con every two years. Pollen i also think is every two years? It depends if you are running on the variable service or on the yearly fixed schedule.

Like missile said your service book is the best thing to check and do not rely on the dealer to point these extras out to you, or if they do check that you need them to the schedule.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. This will be the third service. I bought the car CPO with 19,900 miles in late August 2012. So it received a good once-over then as well as oil change, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts