Audi Q5 Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the update. Sounds like a great car (no pun intended regarding the exhaust sounds!).

So overall, what was your flash to bang time - from ordering to delivery?
Ordered late July 2021 and took delivery late April this year (but there was some discussion on cost that delayed delivery by about a week or so).

·
Registered
Q5 TFSIe Competition due 1st September
8 Posts
Hello All - my first post ! :)

I ordered my new 55 TFSIe Competition in December 2021 for delivery on 1st September 2022, thinking I was giving them plenty of time.
The salesman said, "hmmm, yes we MIGHT be able to get you one by then".
Just been told last week, the car is made and on a boat from Mexico and could take another 6 weeks.
No discussion on price, but I assume they will be keeping to the figure we agreed in December...?

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
I was/am in the same situation as you. I ordered my Q5 55 in October 2021. The car was delivered to my dealer yesterday and I have arranged to collect it next Thursday. The price and configuration has not changed and my PCP repayments are the same as quoted originally. The 6 weeks is correct as it is shipped to Emden in Northern Germany then from there to the North of England then the South.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was/am in the same situation as you. I ordered my Q5 55 in October 2021. The car was delivered to my dealer yesterday and I have arranged to collect it next Thursday. The price and configuration has not changed and my PCP repayments are the same as quoted originally. The 6 weeks is correct as it is shipped to Emden in Northern Germany then from there to the North of England then the South.
Yes, sounds about right.
This is the first time I have ever ordered a brand spanking new car to be made just for me, so it is all a bit weird

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had Audi's for just over 40 years and weird only begins to describe the current supply situation.
I also have had many many Audi's over my long years, but always ordered s/h, low mileage, ex-demos, off the shelf, so I am used to:
"I'll have that one please" " Certainly sir, when would you like to collect it?" type conversations... :D

Weird probably describes the whole world we are living in at the moment.

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
Just been to see my Q5 55 tfsi e to check it over. The only item missing was the wireless charging mat. Who cares as where the mat should be there is a USB-C socket.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts