Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

First post! :) I ordered a new 2021 Q5 on mid June 2021, and I'm still wating for the car. I just contacted my dealer here in Spain and the salesman said to me that on 10 November the car left San Jose to Veracruz. I think it should be already in Veracruz... Good progress had been made because it should have left San Jose on 25 November not 10 November according to the initial planning.

That said. According to the sales man, it seems there is a bottleneck in Veracruz, and they are experiencing delays. They can not ensure that the car will get Spain before the end of the year. It sounds crazy to me! As far as I know the car will go to Emden first, and then Spain but not sure...:(

Anyone else waiting?

Best regards
Alberto

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am waiting for my new Q5. I ordered it about a month ago with a 5 to 6 month lead time. I spoke to Audi and they have component shortages and, ironically, demand is currently exceeding supply. If you wanted to order a Vorsprung Q5 with a sunroof then they won't even give you a build date.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am waiting for my new Q5. I ordered it about a month ago with a 5 to 6 month lead time. I spoke to Audi and they have component shortages and, ironically, demand is currently exceeding supply. If you wanted to order a Vorsprung Q5 with a sunroof then they won't even give you a build date.
Oh I see! I ordered it mine on June, but soon I forgot everything and was not thinking about it for many many months. However, as time goes by I'm getting restless :) Hope I get the car previous to Christmas vacation. Let's see hehe....what I'm not sure it is about the route from Mexico to Europe. It seems the route is San José -> Veracruz -> Emden....but not sure.

Here the order:
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts