Audi Q5 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Not in the 2021 models - I got my q5 edition 1 on 29 July 2021 馃檨
Audi UK are telling me now that once again if you buy a Q5 built as new now it will have the adjustable arm rest, but previous stock builds didnt have this feature. They have apologised for the inconvenience and offered me 拢250 to go away quietly,

it seems to me that either committed to this ridiculous cost down but have rolled back on it now, or they didn鈥檛 have enough parts for the adjustable version so did a mod, and now they have stock again, either way it has left me even more annoyed.

fuming.

Registered
Picked up my new Q5 yesterday from Southampton Audi. The arm rest is a cheap and cheerful representation of a premium car together with the fact of no phone charger obviously a parts shortage, lets just bung on parts from some bottom of the range model. Most unhappy ruins a lovely car.

Registered
Picked up my new Q5 yesterday from Southampton Audi. The arm rest is a cheap and cheerful representation of a premium car together with the fact of no phone charger obviously a parts shortage, lets just bung on parts from some bottom of the range model. Most unhappy ruins a lovely car.
100% mate. Im still fuming about it but you cant get anywhere with them on it. Even though their website still advertising a proper arm rest for new builds. They gave me 拢250 to go away. Id of paid 拢1000 to fix it!

Registered
Crikey, that's very odd indeed.

I honestly think my 2019 Q5 is the best of the best and the last of the 'Configurables' - where they had top notch kit fitted properly and you could pick any trim and bolt any option onto it. Now if I want a Pano Sunroof I can only get it in the Vorsprung? WTF? Thanks WLTP - you've really messed things up.

Registered
I'm in the same boat!!! 5 months ago I ordered a Q5 S-Line and the Audi website indicated (I think?) that the armrest was adjustable and slidable. When my car arrived 3 months ago, it had the cheap, almost useless armrest. I'm currently arguing with the dealer, who are arguing with Audi UK about a fix? I don't expect anything forthcoming! I suspect the dealer doesnt want the cost or the hassle unless Audi agree to pay?
There is a fix, according to the dealer in that "it's just a different bracket" which is also available on Ebay?

Genuine Audi Q5 SQ5 2018-on Mounting bracket for centre armrest unit 80A864283E | eBay

Anyone know how to remove / reassemble the armrest?

Although I dont see why Audi shouldnt just change it for me and save all the hassle?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts