Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Collected my new q5 edition 1 week ago and very disappointed with central arm rest having traded in perfectly good 4 year old q5 with fully functioning armrest!!!! I see on the Audi Configurator they have changed the armrest back to sliding and height adjustment armrest as standard but what about all the rest of us? I’ve contacted local dealership and am awaiting a reply #notahappybunny

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in the same situation. I was told by audi customer service that basically it is what it is, it cant be changed to an adjustable one, get on with it. Angry is an understatement. Let me know if you get anywhere please.
I will do .I’m currently in contact with Audi uk who are going to look into it tomorrow and also have the dealership looking into it.It’s very wrong that cars costing over £50,000 need a drink cup to prop up the ridiculous central armrest!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, did you manage to get any kind of positive response out of Audi Uk? Thx
They were very sorry for inconvenience but their technicians had no solution and suggested speaking to own dealership to see if they could help - as I pointed out to them if they had no solution how did they expect local dealership to have one ! Just very annoying that any cars ordered now have slide and height adjustments as standard. Trying to not let it ruin the experience of the car and so have a black drinks bottle propping it up 🤣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts