Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.
I’m looking for some Running boards for my 2017/18 SQ5. I’d rather not pay a quoted price of £1024 from the Audi garage + a further £400 to fit so if anyone can recommend where I can get some from and maybe even a place to fit would be great…

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,918 Posts
I wouldn't bother, you end up with dirt on your trousers, and the weigh a ton so your fuel economy goes down! Otherwise look on eBay and Amazon for non-genuine cheaper versions, you might find some that you prefer or look better! You should be able to fit them yourself, check out the below videos for example.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wouldn't bother, you end up with dirt on your trousers, and the weigh a ton so your fuel economy goes down! Otherwise look on eBay and Amazon for non-genuine cheaper versions, you might find some that you prefer or look better! You should be able to fit them yourself, check out the below videos for example.

I agree, wouldn’t bother, my q5 came with them as standard. My wife finds it difficult to get out of the car due to the steps. Despite this they are still narrow and you find it difficult to stand on when washing the roof of the car with the doors closed. So little point in them.

If I recall I don’t think you can use a standard jack on the underside if you need to jack the car up on the normal jacking points If they are fitted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts