Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first Audi about a month ago, and I can honestly say.. I am deeply in LOVE with it.
It's a 2013 Q5 2.0T PRM AWD. So far, I have added ceramic tint to all windows including the moon roof. I want to add more to my car, but I need help in what more I can add.

All help is needed

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

Guessing you are states side from your spec? (Edit: Just seen, location is Cali!)

Not a lot of modifications from the guys on here TBH. Check out the Audizine forum Q5 section - it has a few nice customisations and lots of US guys that will probably be able to offer local advice.

None the less, you will find this forum very useful. Lots of good info, very friendly and knowledgable owners!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome to another user from over the pond. Always good to get perspective from other regions. Enjoy!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome , hope you enjoy the forum, we need more pictures from other users

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum, try and get some pics up if you can!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am owning a Q5 2.0T, 2013. Phantom Black with Black n Dark Beige dual tone Interior. 7700 KM done, got my first oil top up yesterday something you should keep an eye on in the absence of dip stick indicator.

It's my first Audi and it's a pleasure!

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Hi Kurram, Please be advised, there is a warning system which should alert you when the oil needs topping up. My car came with a litre in the boot which is the correct volume required to restore the level to optimum. After use I get another litre of oil to replenish the spare. Glad you are enjoying your Q5 and this forum (?)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hi Kurram, Please be advised, there is a warning system which should alert you when the oil needs topping up. My car came with a litre in the boot which is the correct volume required to restore the level to optimum. After use I get another litre of oil to replenish the spare. Glad you are enjoying your Q5 and this forum (?)
Wish my dealer had given me that. After two unanswered emails to Watford Audi, I finally rang the service dept today about the free oil top-up. Seems the labour is free but the oil is charged. Hey ho.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Missile,

Actually Audi have mentioned in their user manual about the engine burning oil at 0.5 ltr per 1000 km.

Estoril, that's strange to hear under service warranty this maintenance is absolutely free from the dealer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts