Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on ebay for the best read.

170 bhp, 8 grands worth of extras. 11 months mot tax till march 2014. All singing and dancing, ok maybe just short short by one or two things.

Ebay item number. 271218957335

Email either way, better through ebay as its on my phone.

Thanks. Phill

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If after reading the sales info, you'd like to make an offer, close to the price listed, feel free to do so.

What we'd like is not always what we get!

I have applied for the private plate to come off and I'm hoping that should be back soon.

So for those who have just decided to opt for an Audi Q5, heres your chance.

Thanks for looking at the auction for what has to be one of the best Audi Q5'S around.

If your in the market for a Q5, but want all those options that cost a fortune, then this one probably has them.

The Q has just been serviced at Wakeield Audi and in addition the brake fluid was changed and its 1st MOT completed. I believe that there is 11 months transferrable European roadside breakdown assistance that came from Audi with the MOT.

This Uk model, registered in May 2010, has one previous owner and is showing 20200 miles, yes thats right 22200 miles.(may rise as used)

This S line 2.d TDI, 170 bhp model is in Phantom black. OMG its beautiful and shines like no other car ive had.

We bought this car with great ideas in mind, but since last year we have had a change of heart. Apart from some small runs to work etc, its stands most of its time in a locked garaged, polished.

Purchased from Audi Huddersfield, all paperwork is present and correct.

The private plate is not included and at my cost i will put it back on the original plates.

If you are after a Q5 then you will know that they come in various specs.

In addition this car comes with options valued at over £8000.

They included.

DVD colour voice activated sat nav, covering Europe.

Audible front and rear parking sensors with visual display.

Mobile phone bluetooth interface.

Panoramic tilt/slide sunroof with blind.

Extra airbags.

Xenon head lights and daytime running lights, awesome.

Bang&Olufsen sound system.

Comfort pack.

Interior light pack.

Cruise control.

I phone lead and charger.

20" 20 spoke design wheels. All tyres at least 5mm.

Privacy glass.

Electric tailgate.

Genuine collapsable spare wheel. Cost £350.

The roof lining and dash are a mid grey colour.

The above list is just some of the many quality features in addition the the well specd lower models.

If you are serious about a car like this, you need to come for a view, I know i would.

You wont be let down. It stands out and its a beaut!!

I have just put a years tax on it, so thats one less thing to think about.

I know this car cost £43000 new.

I have seen another Q5 in the local dealship samge age etc, with no sunroof/sat nav/20" rims etc for £28995 and it had 32500 mls on it!!

This is a private sale from non smokers and large pets. (Hamster I guess doesnt count)

There are the very smallest of marks if you look very hard. After all its 3 years old.

Ladies if its for you, then YOU will fall for him.

This car is totally under used, but does have the odd run out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts