Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi,
You must be one of the most northerly forum members I would imagine. Best of luck with your sale. I guess Hawco didn't offer much as a trade in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Highland Audi, Aberdeen Audi and BMW Calterdon all offered same trade in for May car, equivalent to an astonishing 57% retained value after more than five years. Perth Audi were £2500 less, Cheshire Oaks wouldn't even discuss unless present. Highland offered best no part exchange discount so ordered car on 1st Feb. They were to amend spec on car with expected mid May delivery. Car build has shot forward now being built week 9 so delivery mid March. Six week lead time!!. Happy to part exchange but be happier to take Discount offered so price is negotiable.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Good luck with the sale. With the (s)miles on your old TFSI, diesel is a better choice.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Highland Audi, Aberdeen Audi and BMW Calterdon all offered same trade in for May car, equivalent to an astonishing 57% retained value after more than five years. Perth Audi were £2500 less, Cheshire Oaks wouldn't even discuss unless present. Highland offered best no part exchange discount so ordered car on 1st Feb. They were to amend spec on car with expected mid May delivery. Car build has shot forward now being built week 9 so delivery mid March. Six week lead time!!. Happy to part exchange but be happier to take Discount offered so price is negotiable.
Encouraging to hear that Hawco are offering competitive deals as my experience over 20+ years is that they are the least competitive of the three northern dealers, themselves, Cameron's & John Clark. The difference in the Cameron's quote is typical but they usually beat Hawco. I shall maybe give them another go for the next car. I think that their long term sales manager changed last year which may be significant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts