Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q5s are very common in Aberfreeze, but rare to see three together on the road. Passed a black SQ5 registration BH58 BWB parking in St Swithin Street while there was a Q5 behind me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not at all common in my neck of the woods and I have yet to see an SQ5 on the road yet!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sstill haven't seen?! Woah where they all been hiding??

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
From what I've seen and speaking to my dealer, we reckon there can't be more than 5 or 6 SQ's in Dorset.
The Q5 isn't that popular either, most people have never even heard of it - funny thing is there is a good mix of Discovery/X5/Tiguan etc about, just very few Q5, or Evoque for that matter.
No idea why! As soon as I head towards London I see hundreds of both!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have a 30 minute drive to work in Aberdeen every morning, I must see at least half a dozen on each journey, it's a very popular car up here as missile has said above.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I still haven't seen one in the wild in the Bristol area. Saw one at the dealers though when I was last in there.

·
Registered
768 Posts
My office carpark sometimes looks like an Audi sales forecourt, with a mix of Q5/SQ5/Q3 and quite a few RS models. At least 6 new Evoques since the start of the year. It must pay well to be a Audi/BMW/LR salesman up here.... maybe it's time for a career move for me!

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
One SQ driver I know of that lives nearby Hampton Court on the river, panther black with 21s, private plate.
One Q5 30TDI driver round the corner from me and thats about it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts