Perth Audi - myAUDIQ5 forum

Perth Audi

18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:16 PM

Recently bought my first Q 5 from Perth Audi. Salesman Kerr Elliot was very professional and could not have done more to ensure the change over went smoothly. First class service.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

#2 Q5loon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Picked up Q5 s-line plus from Perth Audi this morning. Great service from Kerr Elliot from order through to hand over today. Updated all the way with build dates and delivery. Car all under cover in separate room ready to be uncovered. Time spent showing how all the gadgets work and not rushed. Also a nice bunch of flowers for the wife. So great service but but also best price from all dealers I tried in Central and North East Scotland.

#3 Bonzoboy

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationKent

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

It's great to hear, and so you should receive a good service, we're not talking spending a few quid here, I would say with the acception of a house purchase it's the next biggest decision you make buying a new car.

My mate has just brought a new 3ltr A5 S Line cabriolet from East Kent Audi, that had a cover over it, he said it made it feel special.

My 3ltr S Line plus I brought from them got it in March this year was parked out the back when I went to pick it up on the day, felt like I was picking it up after a service. Total pants on their part.

My SQ5 is coming from them, that's not my choice, its through a company that we buy our company cars and that's where he got the best deal for me So when I get it (sore point) if it's not handed over like my mates I will be ripping into the sale manager big time.

But this is about Perth Audi - hats off to them well done.

SQ5 ibis white, silver moon / black interior, advance key folding mirrors, power tailgate, priv glass, heated front seats, piano black inserts, phone prep high, Audi select, flat bottom steering wheel, tech pack high, tow equipment, tyre monitor,Hill hold and 21" rims. NOW SOLD.

#4 shabazmo

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

I think that business, lease and private customer probably get treated differently. Maybe another poll for the forum.
3.0 Tdi SLine Plus in Cuvee Silver, 55k miles, alcantara heated front and rear seats, electric memory seats, TPMS, mobile phone prep online, panoramic roof, advance key, adv park and camera, high beam assist, interior light pack, hill hold assist, adaptive lights, bench seat plus, garage door opener, climate cup, underfloor storage luggage comp, piano black inlays.

Audi A7 2WD, multitronic, Dakota Grey, comfort pack, 125k miles, tech pack, blah, blah

R8 plus Spyder in vegas yellow, 2k miles blah, blah..

#5 Ali bongo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

Collected my new car today from Perth , a first class experience and a first class car. They are located in a temporary showroom just now whilst the main one is being refurbished but even in this temp location they still gave the full Audi Experience , top marks to Tony Mellor who took loads of time to explain everything and made the buying and collection one for me to remember right down to the beautiful flowers presented to my partner.
Highly recommended dealer if you are looking for an Audi in the Tayside area or further.
Q5 2017 Sport Diesel , Ibis White , Phone Box , Hill Hold Assist , Adjustable Rear Seats , Keyless Entry System

#6 SteveMcB

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 1428 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:52 AM

Not my local dealer but I travelled to Perth as well, would certainly use them again.
16 plate SQ5 plus, sepang, ADS, BnO, HHA, connect, pan roof, folding mirrors, rear camera, swivelling peepers, front bum warmers, piano black inlays, partition net, storage pack, austin allegro steering wheel, fully wired towbar, collapsible spare (grudged extra). Mods: gloss black alloys, satin black exhaust tips, red calipers, kufatec sound booster, metal footrest, K1S dash cam

#7 Justanhonestman

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

I should have gone to them too. No flowers- no covers - nothing. Got an explanation of controls etc and sent me on my way with a clanging brake pedal lol. Things have certainly changed over the years. Previous cars I have bought (non Audi) usually had a bunch of flowers in the boot alongside a brolly and maybe a decent keyring. Moneys tight and every penny of profit counts but I'm pretty sure they could afford some form of 'thank you' for your purchase.

#8 Ali bongo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

Further to my first class day collecting my Q5 from Perth I was pleasantly surprised a few days later to recieve a beutiful card with a picture of my collection and some nice words of thanks for choosing Perth Audi. The card came from Moonpig so the sales team definitely put some thought to it.
Another reason to recommend them

Q5 2017 Sport Diesel , Ibis White , Phone Box , Hill Hold Assist , Adjustable Rear Seats , Keyless Entry System

#9 Jiggered

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:53 AM

My car had it's first service with Perth Audi. They were excellent. It was about a 2hr journey but well worth it. Everybody we met were very friendly and helpfull.
2018 Q5 Sline

#10 Reggieboy19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:24 PM

Had my collection day today! Q5 2.0TDI S Line, Manhattan Grey with comfort & sound pack & 20โ€™โ€™ upgraded alloys. Service from Perth Audi was 1st class as usual (3rd car from them). Glass of non alcoholic bubbly, private plate transfer, half a tank of fuel, new carpet mats as well as Q5 logo winter rubber mats & lastly a nice bunch of flowers for the Mrs. Spot on treatment. Canโ€™t recommend highly enough especially the salesman Richard. Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 AllanG

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 28 October 2019 - 09:12 PM

Congratulations Reggieboy19, very nice Q5........ I have the same wheels, which look great.
2018 Q5 S-Line 2.0 TFSI STronic - Daytona Grey

#12 Nemo

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:13 PM

Congrats....happy motoring ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

#13 Reggieboy19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:08 PM

View PostAllanG, on 28 October 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Congratulations Reggieboy19, very nice Q5........ I have the same wheels, which look great.
Thanks AllanG! Really liking it. The wheels do top it off nicely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

#14 Reggieboy19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:09 PM

View PostNemo, on 28 October 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

Congrats....happy motoring ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Cheers Nemo! Much appreciated

#15 Reggieboy19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

View PostAllanG, on 28 October 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Hi AllanG. Are you able to tell me how to activate the extended interior lighting? I am led to be believe that it comes with the comfort and sound pack! Cheers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

#16 Justanhonestman

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:09 PM

Hi Reggieboy -have answered your question about the lighting in your other post ํ ฝํธ€

#17 Justanhonestman

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:09 PM

Hi Reggieboy -have answered your question about the lighting in your other post ํ ฝํธ€

#18 AllanG

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:28 AM

View PostReggieboy19, on 29 October 2019 - 08:35 PM, said:

Hi AllanG. Are you able to tell me how to activate the extended interior lighting? I am led to be believe that it comes with the comfort and sound pack! Cheers ํ ฝํฑํ ผํฟผ

As my Q5 is a 2018 model, the Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack was an optional extra which my car hasn’t got, but according to the 2018 price list, it consists of the following:-

Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack – multi-coloured
Includes coloured ambient lighting in the following areas: • Interior door handles, front and rear (white)
• Door storage areas, front and rear • Centre console • Footwells, front and rear (multi-coloured)
• Ambient door lighting, front and rear (multi-coloured)
3 pre-defined colour profiles are available which can be individually selected, or interactively set with your Audi Drive Select mode. There are also an additional 30 colours to choose from to create your own custom colour profile

#19 AllanG

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:28 AM

Double post!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users