Free Beer Thread

4 replies to this topic

#1 rapidcool

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Moderators
  • 1044 posts
  • Locationrochester,kent

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Not rules, just some thoughts for your consideration. Please be nice to other forum members. Unfortunately every web forum attracts spammers and trolls. Try to avoid discussions with them and report it to admin. To post photos: please post your photo to one of the free web hosting sites, copy the URL, select the Image icon above your post text box, paste the URL and return. Please avoid posting large photo files as these take up bandwidth. Do you have any other useful tips for forum members?

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

#2 Chopper

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I knew it was too good to be true!
Ibis White S Line Special Edition 2.0TDI Stronic
Tech Pack High
Cruise Control
Interior Light Pack
Heated Seats
Privacy Glass
Collapsible Spare
Tunerdomes LED Licence Plate Upgrade
Tunerdomes LED Premium LED Interior Upgrade
Hoen Xenonmatch Foglight Upgrade

#3 rapidcool

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Moderators
  • 1044 posts
  • Locationrochester,kent

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Those who find it difficult to post pictures, may like to check this thread for more detailed information > http://www.myaudiq5....s-on-the-forum/

#4 GregH

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationOutside Johannesburg

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:04 AM

Just wondering.... Why do several of spijun's posts appear to have images turned upside down? I know he ruffled some feathers on this forum ( personally I feel that he has been one of the most valuable technical contributors) and if this is true, it is surely vandalism?

Spoils and degrades the forum for everyone.

I might well be wrong in this assumption, just throwing it out there.......... But why else would images be upside down?

EDIT by Rapidcool > ONLY Spijun has access to turn his photos upside down. I note he is listed as your only friend, perhaps you should ask him why he did it?
2012 Q5 2.0T S-Tronic Lava Grey
MMI 3G Nav, Bluetooth, Panorama Roof, Electric Tailgate, Memory Seats & Mirrors, Adaptive Cruise Control, AMI, B&O Sound, Reverse Camera, Advanced Key, 3-Zone Climate Control, Homelink, 20" Wheels, Side Window Blinds, Interior Light Package, Pull-out shades, Lane Assist, Storage Pack, TPMS...

#5 beafraid

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

The links to his images are to an external site. It is likely he turned them upside down himself in protest of being kicked (he's that kind of guy!).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users