Winter wheels and tyres £600.Now Sold

2 replies to this topic

#1 666Steve

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 06 October 2020 - 05:39 AM

Sold Sold Sold.

I bought these last year on here from Mr H and never used them and selling for the same price.
They are in good condition and have no use as sold my car.
The description below is the same from the original advert

Collection only from,Caversham,Reading.

4 Wheels

Audi OEM 20" x 8.5J ET33. Part numbers 8R0 601 025 BG (2 off) and 8R0 601 025 BJ (2 off); I believe the 2 different suffixes indicate these were originally supplied as a set with winter tyres fitted - that is how I bought them from a German supplier. The wheels are finished in Titanium Optic. Currently selling new @ 967 Euro each. The photos of the wheels on their own appear to show them as being quite light in colour, in fact they are darker as can be seen on the photo showing them fitted to the car. I had them refurbished at the end of last winter season i.e. earlier this year.

Tyres

The tyres are Nokian WR SUV3 255/45R20 105V XL with Rim Protection; original cost £853.60 - fitted at the very end of winter season 2017/18 and have covered approx 5k miles. They have at least 6-7 mm tread left as shown by the *numbers in the photo, the tread depth marker shows when 4mm depth has been reached!

Asking Prices

Wheels/tyres - £600 the set;
Audi sq5 2016

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

#2 MrH

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 1252 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Posted 07 October 2020 - 05:50 PM

A jolly good bargain that is! Posted Image Posted Image
Current: BMW 540i xDrive Touring M Sport

Gone but not forgotten: SQ5 MY16 (65 Plate): Volcano Red . Black Pack . Body Coloured Mirrors (Folding) . Powered Tailgate . Bendy Xenons . Carbon Atlas Inlays . Heated Seats (front and rear) . Rear Bench Seat Plus . Rear Side Airbags . Side Window Blinds . Tech Pack High . B&O Sound . ADS . Dynamic Steering . HHA . Storage Package . Under-floor Storage Tray . Semi-Rigid Bootliner and a (privately purchased) Collapsible Spare Wheel Mods: LED Reversing lights

Posted Image

#3 paulw

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTrowbridge, Wiltshire

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:34 PM

Hmm, could be tempted just need to check they fit the next gen SQ5
Audi SQ5 Vorsprung - Mythos Black, love it!
Audi SQ5 - Black, Audi Drive select, advanced keyless key, 21" wheels, heated fronts, 95% tints, B&O, LED Fogs, LED Interiors, Power fold mirrors, Reverse camera, Flat bottom steering wheel, factory towbar (retrofitted), enabled rear DRLs, interior light update, cornering fogs, unlocked MMI Jukebox ripping, auto-handbrake in park, black roof rails. Gone, gutted!
Audi A2TDI 90 - Daily mile muncher - Still going strong
Audi A1 - TDI Comp Line Gone!
Licensed VCDS owner happy to assist in SW England

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users