#1 M4SK13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:09 PM

Afternoon Inmates...

So two problems, since the car has been on the driveway for a couple of weeks took it out for a spin to keep it healthy and what not.

1. I recall from my last Q5 i turned on via the green menu the Battery Level indicator..was straight forward to the point ...Car+Menu - Green menu loaded, Battery level square ticked and menu set to 5.Then menu middle and top right to reboot the mmi. The battery level doesn't show in car systems etc. gone back in to the green menu and its saved the changes i made just not displaying it? any ideas?

2. DRL warning light has come on the for the drivers side front DRL < What would you do? look to get the Light replaced or the module that usually drives it (this is what went on my last Q5 to which the auto electrician sorted on my driveway). Any ideas.

I have already a VCDS cable and full version software on order and due to me in a couple of days; ordered as I have found out my sound boostered exhaust isnt really doing anything when it should be, and since i have purchased a kufatec enhancer its not doing anything for a lot of money now.

Thanks in advance.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users