This is a first

2 replies to this topic

#1 missile

Still Game

• Members
  • 4468 posts
  • LocationCraiglang

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:07 AM

For the first time ever, I have not been able to improve my renewal quote by changing provider. Posted Image

Coop @ £310.46 to include legal cover, protected NCD, and free foreign travel (joke?)
Posted Image
2013 Audi SQ5 Misano RED

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

#2 Nemo

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 10:08 AM

Last two years I’ve not been able to improve my quotes - even by pressing current provider

#3 RichieRich

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:27 AM

First for me too as shopped around for both mine and my wife’s car and no-one could get close to what my current provider was offering (which had gone up from last year). Phoned them to tell them that I was unhappy that the price had risen and by so much and all of the sudden the price comes down nearly £59 per car! If only they could offer that to start with!
SQ5 3.0 V6 TFSI - Ibis white - Comfort and sound pack - Light and vision pack - Storage pack - Red brake calipers - Electric folding auto dimming door mirrors with memory - Electric panoramic glass sunroof - 3 spoke flat bottomed steering wheel - 21" wheels - Collapsible spare wheel
Previous - Q5 2.0 TDI S Line Plus Quattro - Glacier white - Tech pack high - Electric folding door mirrors - 3 spoke flat bottomed steering wheel - 20" wheels
Previous - Q3 2.0 TDI S Line Quattro - Glacier white - Electric folding door mirrors - SD card sat nav

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users