Audi Q5 Forum banner

My first Q5

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Justanhonestman 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm currently on the lookout for my first Q5 and due to my limited budget of 13k it's been tough !
Using Autotrader, Car Guru's, etc the only one's I find are in limited numbers and substantial distances from me ( I'm in Bedfordshire ) , which is frustrating to say the least.
Does anyone out there know of a manual 2.0 litre tdi Quattro SE in silver for sale without excessive mileage that's within reasonable reach of the home counties ? ( To be honest, I would travel further for the right Q5 )

Thanks, Steve.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
There's a Silver SE Quattro 2.0 TDi, manual on Autotrader in Reading (0118 STD Code) which is £13.5k in Silver with 66k miles on it. Private seller so plenty of haggle room.

Luton area to Reading 60 miles ish?

Reactions: Leadingfiremansteve
#6 ·

#7 ·
Good luck with the search.

#9 ·
As it’s my first Q5 I thought this would be the best place for my comment. Anybody else noticed that if you flick the indicator stalk rather than press down or push up to activate the blinkers. You get three activations of the indicators. Found out by accident today after I hit the stalk by mistake. Handy when exiting a roundabout I suppose. Still learning it seems lol

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
That's standard on just about all/VAG cars... How long have you been driving?

#11 ·
Lol had the car 9 months now. Just one of those things. I always make sure my indicators are active at roundabouts etc as this is one of my pet hates at other drivers who don’t use their indicators leaving you wondering what direction they are going to take. So I have always pressed or pulled the stalk till it clicked. It’s my first Audi as well so still getting to know the brand after being Jap for 30 + years. Any other little tricks I should be aware of ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.