Audi Q5 Forum banner

Colours

8K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  christuffleyQ5 
#1 ·
Navarro Blue has been vetoed by the better half on the grounds it's "too purpley". Wanted a change from Daytona Grey which is currently the favoured option. There isn't much choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
So Utopia Blue is the preferred option of the other half as it will look OK next to her Monsoon Grey A3. Her feedback is Floret Silver doesn't work with the chrome, Navarro Blue looks too purple and we've had Daytona Grey before and we don't want 2 grey cars.
Any views on Utopia Blue? Is it an old person's colour?

#9 ·
Thanks Missile, it's not mine but I have this on order (built last week). My current Q5 is Daytona which also looks really good on the new one which I test drove last week.
Photos above are from the Q5 launch at Hastings Pier last week.

#12 ·
Just choose the colour you like best. Doesn't matter what anyone on here thinks.

Reactions: stevew and Mjr2004
#13 ·
If you think the standard colour range for the Q5 is dull, Audi managed to show a Q5 in a dull grey exclusive paint at Geneva, it wasn't all bad as all the S line cars including the new SQ5 looked great in Ara Blue. If Ara was a standard colour my dealer would already have my order - even though delivery wouldn't be till the end of August

#14 ·
I'm disappointed they've dropped Glacier white,
Ridiculous decsion, it would match with that big chrome grill better than the Ibis white.
I've just seen one in the flesh in Ibis, most underwhelming

#18 ·
I've got the same variant (petrol) as you along with the 20s in silver.
It set sail last week so impatiently waiting!

What extras did you order (if any)

I've ordered folding mirrors / tech pack / virtual cockpit / spare wheel

#35 ·
The 21" is the way to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.