24 replies to this topic

#21 SteveMak

myAUDIQ5 Pro

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationOakville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:07 AM

View Postneebsta, on 02 October 2016 - 06:56 PM, said:

My Mrs has a new A4 Avant which has the 'new' non retractable mmi screen which looks terrible. A design flop by Audi in my opinion and it looks like the new Q5 also has this non retractable screen.

Yes, the 2017 Q5's MMI screen looks like a stuck-on after-thought. The problem is that so much functionality is now relegated to the screen that it doesn't make sense to "call up" the screen only when you need it. You need it all the time, and yet there it is, looking like a last-minute add-on or like a 3rd party retrofit :-( Poor job, Audi.
2015 Audi Q5 3.0 TDI ("Progressiv" + S-Line, Scuba Blue) -- No.1 highest fuel economy for any Q5 on Fuelly.com!-

Posted Image.......Posted Image Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyAudiQ5.com

#22 SteveMcB

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

New design of gear shift looks interesting, probably a more intuitive set up if you're new to autos but with everyone else being used to slapping it forward to park how long will it be before the first accidental reversing incident?

Posted Image
16 plate SQ5 plus, sepang, ADS, BnO, HHA, connect, pan roof, folding mirrors, rear camera, swivelling peepers, front bum warmers, piano black inlays, partition net, storage pack, austin allegro steering wheel, fully wired towbar, collapsible spare (grudged extra). Mods: gloss black alloys, satin black exhaust tips, red calipers, kufatec sound booster, metal footrest, K1S dash cam

#23 Compq5

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:54 PM

Yeah, automotive critics have been bashing Mercedes for their screen that looks like someone put a tablet/laptop on the dash, and what does Audi do... Same thing... Add to that the Hyundai front grill, and I am really glad we got a 2017 before this new model rolled out.

Envoyé de mon E6653 en utilisant Tapatalk

#24 Utopia Blue

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

YEAR OF THE NEW Q5 !!!

I ordered mine at the beginning of November and Audi have no idea where it is. Deep Joy.
sorry, off topic but I couldn't resist.

#25 Snow Man

myAUDIQ5 Master

• Members
  • 2,832 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

The stick is at the perfect height for resting you arm on..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users