Audi Q5 Forum banner

SQ5 Plus Monsoon Collection

10K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  rapport25 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Afternoon All,

Picked up my baby 11.30 yesterday morning and to say I am happy is an understatement

Had the kufatec on in a matter of hours too, option 5 much louder and better than standard.

My favourite ADS setting is individual with auto box on auto and everything else on dynamic.

What an awesome all round vehicle

P.S trying to copy and paste photo bucket pics but it wont let me, attaching direct it says files too big, can anyone help?

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
Thanks Rapidcool

Here she is

Reactions: rapport25
#6 ·
Thanks Rapidcool

Here she is

So far looking at the blue with black styling pack and grey with styling pack. Grey is the better looking, just looks meaner, sportier and cleaner. Hopefully lava grey will look just as good.

So did you pay the extra £2k for the monsoon paint?

#4 ·

#5 ·

#9 ·
Very nice

#10 ·
Looks great!

Do you find setting five has a nice idle when cold and when the engine is hot it kind of disappears?!

#11 ·
Very nice, I'm still undecided on the kufatec box.

#13 ·
Very nice

#14 ·
Looks the nuts ????????????????

#15 ·
Looks Very nice

I am yet to pick mine up.
I am sending Audi the Funds in 3-4 days so might be lucky with a Sunday pickup.

#20 ·
Cheers All

Yes Chaznik - I agree it sounds much better when idling cold than warm annoyingly

Will get the only day photos I have up later but they are not great!!

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
#23 ·
Chaznik - How have you found the software, the on/off sound when warm idling/slow moving is really annoying me - It makes the noise sound obviously fake

Shame as it sounds spot on when cold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.